This easy-to-do OSA screening tool can easily help you check if you have the condition.
Easy steps to get you going:
1. Home Sleep Test
Upon receiving the kit in the mail, install the app from Google Play or Apple App Store.
Complete a Questionnaire for us to generate a test-code for you.
2. Easy-To-Follow Instructions
Load the test-code in to the app. (our health coaches will guide you on it over the phone)
The in-app instruction videos guides you clearly through the testing steps.
3. Sleep Comfortably
Only a tiny device is attached to your finger with straps provided. you'll hardly notice it.
4. Sleep Data Scoring
After each night of testing, the data is analyzed and auto scored by a clinically validated patented algorithm.
Because you sleep differently each night, 02 nights of data can give a more conclusive assessment.
5. Sleep Specialist Review
Upon completion of the test, Our health coaches will get in contact with you for a review and to retrieve back the test kit.
Home Sleep Apnea Testing (HSAT) made simple.
- Upon purchase, this disposable test kit will be sent to your stated address.
- Based on *Peripheral Arterial Tone, actigraphy and oximetry.
- This kit includes a test-code for 02 nights of data.
- If one night of testing failed, the test will be auto-extended by a night.
- Please ensure Bluetooth is turned on and handphone is plugged in to power for the night and at least a 4hr night sleep.
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A SCREENING TOOL. Your screening results are not a substitute for proper diagnosis, treatment or the provision of medical advice by an appropriate healthcare professional. *Peripheral Arterial Tone measurement is based on processing of PPG without application of a uniform pressure field fully enveloping the finger.
Quisque velit nisi, pretium ut lacinia in, elementum id enim.